Ad agency news & analysis
TalkTalk is releasing an app that allows users to make their own music videos and will use the best in its X Factor idents.
Sky has once again turned to the cast of 'Toy Story' for a TV campaign promoting its broadband service.
Sophie Turner, the actress who plays Sansa Stark in 'Game Of Thrones', has been revealed as the face of Karen Millen's autumn/winter 2014 campaign.
Mr Kipling, the baked goods brand owned by Premier Foods, uses a giant pink elephant to make its point that life is better with cake in its latest campaign.
Uncle Ben's, the Mars food brand, has created a YouTube cooking channel as part of a campaign to encourage parents to cook with their children.
WPP, the owner of MediaCom and Ogilvy & Mather, has reported pre-tax profit of £491.1 million in the first half of 2014, up 15.0 per cent year on year, while UK revenues surged by 22 per cent in Q2.
As Lake Capital extends the deadline to agree a deal to buy Engine, the Results International partner Jim Houghton looks at the role of private equity in adland.
Harrods, the luxury department store, has appointed TBWA\London as its creative agency.
Aga, the British cooker brand indelibly linked with the upper-middle classes and their country homes, has released a campaign for its city oven.
Andrew Cracknell, the former Bates UK executive creative director who began his career as a copywriter at CDP in the 1960s, was at Shoreditch House last night, regaling an audience of young creatives with tales of the advertising revolution of the 19...
Jean Claude Van Damme returns to The Rockies for Coors Light's new campaign.
Anjelica Huston and other celebrities known for having a comfortable and unique style form the backbone of Gap's autumn campaign.
Terry Badham, the former art director, has passed away aged 84.
Lake Capital, the private equity company set to buy Engine, has refused to improve its offer to ex-employee shareholders.
Axe, the Unilever body spray brand known as Lynx in the UK, has released two films encouraging men to embrace the weekdays that everyone else hates.
Vamousse, a head lice-killing product by life sciences company TyraTech, is releasing a part-animated TV and cinema ad to announce its UK launch.
As McDonald's celebrates its 40th year in the UK, we take a look back at some of the ads created by Leo Burnett, which has worked with the fast-food brand UK for 28 of those 40 years.
McCann London has poached Tom Wong, the development director at TBWA\London, for the newly-created role of managing partner in charge of developing new business.
Iceland has handed Karmarama its £16 million advertising business less than a year after the supermarket rejected the agency in a TV documentary.
Kwik Fit, the auto repair company, has confirmed it is reviewing its ad account.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...