Ad agency news & analysis
Caitlin Ryan, group executive creative director of the Karma Communications Group, tells us who she admires and why gender stereotypes are difficult for men in the industry, ahead of International Women's Day on 8 March.
Havas Worldwide London has picked up the European advertising account for the organic baby food brand Ella's Kitchen.
Kerry Roper will return to Dare as its head of design, after eight months at Leagas Delaney.
Starship's 1985 hit song 'We Built This City' has climbed to number 25 in the official UK single downloads chart after being featured in Three's latest TV campaign.
Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide has won the jeweller Tiffany & Co's global advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Hooch, the alcopop popular in the 1990s, has appointed More Creative and MJ media to create a two-year comeback campaign fronted by the comedy character Keith Lemon.
Birds Eye has kicked off a £60 million pan-European relaunch campaign, with a spot by Havas Worldwide London featuring a modern family eating the brand's fish fingers and frozen peas.
London Gatwick Airport has invited ad agencies to pitch for a new creative brief.
TBWA\London has selected Richard Stainer, the managing partner and client services director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London, as its new chief executive.
Leagas Delaney's London office has been defrauded out of £401,000, its latest annual accounts have revealed.
OgilvyOne Worldwide has promoted Emma de la Fosse and Charlie Wilson, the executive creative directors of its UK agency, to joint chief creative officers of Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Mcgarrybowen has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the holiday rental website HouseTrip.
Saatchi & Saatchi Singapore has hired Dominic Stallard, the chief creative officer at Lowe Singapore, as its executive creative director.
Sofaworks, the sofa retailer previously called CSL, has signed a sponsorship deal for the high-profile TV show 'Gogglebox', ahead of its return in a new Friday night slot on 7 March.
Tom Johnstone, a former head of planning at DLKW, is joining 72andSunny's Los Angeles office as group strategy officer.
Save the Children's new TV campaign shows real footage of a woman giving birth.
PruProtect, the life protection insurance company, has hired BBD Perfect Storm to handle its advertising account.
Jägermeister is to launch its first TV advertising campaign in the UK next month, with a 60-second spot about a group of professional surfers.
Three has released a campaign featuring a young girl singing Starship's 'We Built This City' as a follow-up to 2013's viral smash, "the pony".
The former staff members at StrawberryFrog's now-defunct Amsterdam office have seen their legal action against their old employers collapse, after the Dutch agency was declared bankrupt.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London