Publicis London promotes account duo Payne and Patterson
Publicis London has promoted Sophie Payne and Trent Patterson, its deputy heads of account management, to the roles of new business director and head of account management respectively.
Sophie Payne: promotion at Publicis London
Both roles are new and have remits previously covered by the agency’s executive management team.
Payne will report to Karen Buchanan, Publicis’s chief executive, in her role as new business director. She will work closely with the Publicis Group UK chief marketing officer, Patrick Hanson-Lowe, and will continue to work as a business director on clients including SMA.
The last person in the agency to hold an equivalent role to new business director was former marketing director, Nerida Mudie, who left in 2010.
Patterson will become the head of account management, following the move of the previous head of account management Jason Cobbold, who was promoted to deputy managing director a year ago.
In his new role Patterson will continue to lead the global SCA Hygiene account, having been a lead member of the network team that pitched for SCA’s global tissue and babycare business, which Publicis won last month.
Karen Buchanan, the chief executive of Publicis London, said: "Sophie and Trent are real stars and it is testament to the strength and depth of talent across Publicis today that we wanted to promote them into these key roles."
Payne joined the agency in 2009 from Grey London, while Patterson arrived in 2010 from JWT London.
Katie Edwards, the business director, has also been promoted to deputy head of account management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood