Campaign A List party 2013: in pictures
View our gallery of highlights from this year' Campaign A List party, including shots of: Steve Hatch, Facebook's incoming UK and Ireland regional director; James Murphy, Adam & Eve/DDB founder; and Toby Horry, Dare's managing director.
The A List, sponsored by the advertising and communications headhunter LIZH, is a directory of the 380 most influential people in the UK’s advertising and media industries.
The party to celebrate the publication of the book was attended by its entrants last Wednesday (27 November) at St Ermin's Hotel near St James Park in central London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London