Campaign A List party 2013: in pictures
View our gallery of highlights from this year' Campaign A List party, including shots of: Steve Hatch, Facebook's incoming UK and Ireland regional director; James Murphy, Adam & Eve/DDB founder; and Toby Horry, Dare's managing director.
The A List, sponsored by the advertising and communications headhunter LIZH, is a directory of the 380 most influential people in the UK’s advertising and media industries.
The party to celebrate the publication of the book was attended by its entrants last Wednesday (27 November) at St Ermin's Hotel near St James Park in central London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire