VCCP on becoming Advertising Agency of the Year
After being named Campaign's Agency of the Year, VCCP reveals what it feels like to wear the crown.
Charles Vallance and Adrian Coleman, VCCP’s founders, and Michael Sugden, the chief executive, talk about the shop's highlights in 2013 and how it feels to be named Campaign’s Advertising Agency of the Year.
This year, VCCP's standout work, highlighted in The Annual 2013, has included O2's "be more dog" as well as creative for Comparethemarket.com and Macmillan Cancer Support. The agency also picked up the £100 million Asda account.
Campaign's review of the year also named MediaCom as Media Agency of the Year, Lida as Customer Engagement Agency of the Year and SapientNitro as its Digital Innovation Agency of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham