Gallery and Mackay to head Mother strategy
Mother has promoted Chris Gallery and Katie Mackay to joint heads of strategy, replacing the chief strategic officer, Dylan Williams, who quit to join Publicis Worldwide last week.
Mackay (l) and Gallery
Gallery and Mackay, who were the lead strategists on Stella Artois and Ikea respectively, will now run Mother’s strategy department. The pair will report to the managing director, Sara Tate, and work closely with the operations director, Matt Groves.
Gallery joined Mother in 2009 from McCann, where he won an Account Planning Group Grand Prix for his work on Xbox. At Mother, he has worked on Moneysupermarket.com and Beck’s.
Mackay joined in 2008 from Publicis. She worked on Mother’s Cannes gold Lion-winning "playin’ with my friends" spot for Ikea and the agency’s feminism initiatives.
Tate said: "We couldn’t be more pleased to have Chris and Katie at the helm of the strategy department.
Everyone who has worked with them would agree that they are not just great minds but passionate and lovely people."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)