Ginsters launches first M&C Saatchi campaign
Ginsters, the pasty and sandwich brand, is launching it first integrated campaign since hiring M&C Saatchi, which celebrates the small acts of heroism performed by British men on a daily basis.
The campaign by M&C Saatchi launches today. It features men successfully proving their manliness with the help of a Ginsters peppered steak slice.
The two ads, called "the joke" and "the return", feature men who are able to make their girlfriend’s work colleagues laugh and kick a football out of the way respectively after enjoying "the flavour that makes a man's inner confidence rigid".
The ads each end with the line, "feed the man". They were directed by Andy McLeod through Rattling Stick. The creative team at M&C Saatchi was Luke Boggins and Dan McCormack.
Linda Evans, the sales and marketing director at Ginsters, said: "This fun campaign captures precisely our ethos at Ginsters.
"We wanted to implement a high impact, multimedia campaign building on the cheeky humour that defines our brand while celebrating and engaging our consumers. These ads undoubtedly achieve this."
The media planning and buying for the campaign was Starcom MediaVest Group.
M&C Saatchi PR is handling the social media and consumer PR parts of the campaign, including three PR campaigns that will celebrate "manliness" through traditional and social media.
Ginsters handed M&C Saatchi its ad account without a pitch in October last year. The business was previously held by Grey London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)