Moma hires The Red Brick Road and The Village Communications
Moma, the breakfast brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road and The Village Communications to promote its healthy eating credentials.
Moma: breakfast food brand appoints The Red Brick Road and The Village Communications
The agencies have been asked to develop a campaign to raise awareness of the health credentials of its porridge and muesli products.
The Village will handle media planning and buying and TRBR will handle the creative work.
Malcolm McDermott, the brand manager at Moma, said: "With Moma now available in more retail points than ever before, now is the time for us to really step up our level of investment in marketing."
Moma launched its first outdoor campaign in November last year, when it booked slots directly with JCDecaux to drive brand awareness in seven rail stations in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)