Moma hires The Red Brick Road and The Village Communications
Moma, the breakfast brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road and The Village Communications to promote its healthy eating credentials.
Moma: breakfast food brand appoints The Red Brick Road and The Village Communications
The agencies have been asked to develop a campaign to raise awareness of the health credentials of its porridge and muesli products.
The Village will handle media planning and buying and TRBR will handle the creative work.
Malcolm McDermott, the brand manager at Moma, said: "With Moma now available in more retail points than ever before, now is the time for us to really step up our level of investment in marketing."
Moma launched its first outdoor campaign in November last year, when it booked slots directly with JCDecaux to drive brand awareness in seven rail stations in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)