A&E/DDB lands digital brief for Kronenbourg
Adam & Eve/DDB has been handed the digital advertising account for Kronenbourg 1664 without a pitch.
Kronenbourg: awards digital account to Adam & Eve/DDB
The business moves from Ogilvy & Mather, which will continue to handle above-the-line advertising, and is the third Heineken account that A&E/DDB has picked up this year.
In January, A&E/DDB won the digital brief for Foster’s, for which it already handles advertising, from Lean Mean Fighting Machine. Two months later, John Smith’s handed the agency its advertising business, which was previously overseen by TBWA\London.
Alex Hesz, the director of digital at A&E/DDB, said: "The opportunity to create new content and experiences to extend the Kronenbourg brand online is one we’re really looking forward to."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London