Agencies line up for Just Eat Euro creative
Just Eat, the online takeaway service, is reviewing its European creative account after parting ways with VCCP.
Just Eat: reviewing European creative
The company has begun contacting agencies and meetings are expected to take place in the coming weeks. VCCP is not repitching.
Lucy Milne, the UK marketing director at Just Eat, said: "We’re always on the lookout for fresh ideas and innovative creative agencies to grow our brand and business."
VCCP inherited Just Eat as a client when it merged with Hooper Galton in 2011 and, in 2012, retained the business after a competitive pitch.
Just Eat’s recent campaigns used the "Don’t cook, Just Eat" strapline and featured over-the-top takeaway chefs who were determined to stop people from cooking.
Havas Media handles Just Eat’s media planning and buying account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester