Sky Bet hires Mcgarrybowen
Mcgarrybowen has picked up the advertising account for BSkyB's gambling service, Sky Bet.
Sky Bet: hires Mcgarrybowen
The agency beat Brothers and Sisters and FCB Inferno to win the pitch, which was called in April and followed the arrival of Rob Painter as the marketing director at Sky Bet. Painter handled the pitch.
Sky Bet spends around £3 million on advertising, according to Nielsen. However, the total media value is considerably highe,r as it includes online advertising and promotional space on Sky channels not measured by Nielsen.
Sky Bet has previously worked with agencies including WCRS, MBA and Mother.
Painter said: "We wanted an agency that could act as a true strategic partner and marry the complexities and speed of our business with exciting brand thinking."
The brand’s most recent TV campaign was released in 2012 andwas called "excitement of uncertainty". It followed a punter pondering the possibilities that could unfold over the course of a football season.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight Digital Designer Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London