Matt Eastwood joins JWT as worldwide chief creative officer
JWT has hired Matt Eastwood as its worldwide chief creative officer, filling a role that has been vacant since Craig Davis left in 2009.
JWT: Matt Eastwood, left, with the agency's global president Gustavo Martinez
Eastwood, a former executive creative director at M&C Saatchi London, joins from DDB New York where he was the chief creative officer.
His appointment was announced by Gustavo Martinez, the global president of JWT, and Eastwood is expected to start in his new role in July.
Martinez said: "Matt Eastwood has everything I have been looking for in a global creative partner. He is a highly awarded creative with an international sensibility, living life as a New Yorker. He is respected by clients and knows how to build global brands.
Eastwood is also a former chief creative officer of Young & Rubicam New York and national creative director and vice-president of DDB Australia.
He added: "Joining JWT, with its long history of creating some of the world’s most iconic campaigns, is an incredible honour. But joining them as the company hits its 150th anniversary and sets out to define the next chapter in its history is an opportunity I simply could not pass up."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London