TMW promotes Pearce and Freeland to joint chief executives
TMW, the digital and direct agency owned by Creston, has promoted its managing director, Chris Pearce, and the chief operating officer, Chris Freeland, to joint chief executives.
TMW: Pearce (left) and Freeland replace Marshall
Richard Marshall, the current chief executive and a TMW co-founder, takes the new position of group chief executive, where he will focus on launching the UK-based agency as an international network, initially through partnerships.
The co-founder and creative partner Paul Tullo becomes the group chairman, where he will lead creative.
Pearce joined TMW in 2007 and was named the managing director in 2012. Freeland has worked at TMW for 13 years.
In his new role, Pearce will handle client development and new business, as well as promote the agency. Freeland will continue to oversee TMW’s operational management while taking on talent management and employee engagement, as well as developing new services.
Marshall said: "The changes will enhance our performance and focus on the areas that will help TMW grow, as well as the role we can play in supporting Creston."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)