Lucky Generals wins Secretsales.com ad account
Lucky Generals have won the advertising account for the online fashion retailer Secretsales.com, following a three-way pitch process.
Secretsales.com: online retailer appoints Lucky Generals to its advertising account
The site, which launched in 2007, claims to be Britain's leading fashion "flash sales" site, with more than three million registered members in the UK. It offers discounts on designer brands, for a limited period.
The retailer is now planning to launch a TV advertising campaign in the autumn, with media handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD's start-up division, Beyond.
Sach Kukadia, the founder of Secretsales.com, said "We love Lucky Generals' entrepreneurial spirit and are really excited by the big idea they have developed for us, to take us to the next level."
Helen Calcraft, a founder of Lucky Generals, added: "This is a great chance to do something fresh in a sector which is notoriously difficult, but which should be thrilling. We can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)