Lucky Generals wins Secretsales.com ad account
Lucky Generals have won the advertising account for the online fashion retailer Secretsales.com, following a three-way pitch process.
Secretsales.com: online retailer appoints Lucky Generals to its advertising account
The site, which launched in 2007, claims to be Britain's leading fashion "flash sales" site, with more than three million registered members in the UK. It offers discounts on designer brands, for a limited period.
The retailer is now planning to launch a TV advertising campaign in the autumn, with media handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD's start-up division, Beyond.
Sach Kukadia, the founder of Secretsales.com, said "We love Lucky Generals' entrepreneurial spirit and are really excited by the big idea they have developed for us, to take us to the next level."
Helen Calcraft, a founder of Lucky Generals, added: "This is a great chance to do something fresh in a sector which is notoriously difficult, but which should be thrilling. We can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)