O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles
O2 has launched the latest spot in its "be more dog" campaign, featuring the cat living like a hip hop star.
VCCP created the spot, which features MOP’s 'Ante Up' as its soundtrack and shows the dog-like cat posing by his 4x4. As dancers prance around big letters spelling BIG, the cat sits on a gold throne.
The art director at VCCP was Josh Dando and copywriter was Steven Dodd. Ninian Doff directed the spot through Pulse Films.
The TV ad launches today and will air across programmes including ‘24’ on Sky1, ‘8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown’ on Channel 4 and ‘Ray Donovan’ on Sky Atlantic, in a campaign planned and bought by ZenithOptimedia.
O2 has also developed a game that enables users to remix ‘Ante Up’ using sound effects and audio of the O2 cat character.
The campaign promotes O2’s Big Bundles tariff for pay-as-you-go customers. The £10 Big Bundle is worth 100 minutes, 1,000 texts and 500 MB of data, while for £20 you get 400 minutes, 4,000 texts and 2 MB of data.
As part of the campaign, O2 and 4Music have partnered to find the next star vlogger, offering 16- to 24-year-olds the chance to become the face of 4Music and win a camcorder, Samsung phone and Big Bundle SIM cards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London