JWT London bolsters planning department
JWT London has boosted its planning department with two new hires, bringing in Anne McCreary and Robert Goodwin.
Neil Godber: head of planning, JWT
The appointments are the first since Neil Godber was promoted to JWT's head of planning last month ahead of the departure of Tracey Follows, the chief strategy officer and executive partner at JWT.
McCreary joins as a planning director from Carat where she was a digital strategy director, leading social and digital strategy on accounts such as British Gas, Disney and Bodyform.
Goodwin joins as a data planner. He comes from The Specialist Works and has also previously worked at Sky IQ.
Godber said: "The appointment of more specialist planners is a reflection of our ambitious plans for a wide range of planning skills in the department.
"This is crucial in our ability to continue to deliver pioneering ideas based on intelligence, executed through campaigns fit for the digital age."
Follows leaves JWT later this month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Midweight Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £200 per day, London