Adam & Eve/DDB puts brakes on Kwik Fit relationship
Adam & Eve/DDB has told Kwik Fit it will not seek to renew its contract with the car maintenance specialist when its contract ends later this year.
Kwik Fit: 'the love your car deserves'
It is understood that Adam & Eve/DDB’s current contract with Kwik Fit runs out in October but that because of increasing after-sale work for Volkswagen and the new client AA, the Omnicom agency will not seek to expand the relationship.
The move ends an 11-year relationship between Kwik Fit and DDB agencies. Kwik Fit originally hired BMP DDB in April 2003. It had previously worked with the Scottish agency Faulds Advertising.
No one at Adam & Eve/DDB would comment. A spokesman for Kwik Fit had not responded to request for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)