Cast of Toy Story return for Sky Broadband campaign
Sky has once again turned to the cast of 'Toy Story' for a TV campaign promoting its broadband service.
WCRS is the agency behind the new TV spot for Sky Broadband, which is called "Toy Story That Time Forgot" and airs on TV on 29 August. The ad was posted online today (27 August).
The spot features characters from the Toy Story films, including Woody and Buzz Lightyear, who are struggling to watch the new Toy Story feature – also called Toy Story That Time Forgot – on their tablet, due to a slow internet connection.
Barnaby Rothwell, promotions director at Disneymedia+ EMEA, said: "This is another great example of how Pixar’s unique storytelling and characters can bring a promotion to life. Families will love this campaign, and we are pleased to be working with Sky to build on the success of our 'Toy Story Of Terror!' campaign."
WCRS created the campaign in collaboration with Disney-Pixar, which directed and produced the spot. MediaCom handled the media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Interim National Account Manager - Wholesale and C&C Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive + Car, North West England