Ogilvy & Mather lands global ad account for Dove Men+Care
Dove Men+Care has moved its global advertising account to Ogilvy & Mather, ending its relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Dove Men+Care: previously worked with Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The skincare brand, which is owned by Unilever, appointed BBH to a large global advertising project in October 2012.
The business was initially run from London and New York. It is understood that activity over the past year has derived from New York.
Ogilvy & Mather already works with the brand in some markets. In Brazil, the agency produced an ad last year showing a man shaking his hair in slow motion in a parody of women’s shampoo commercials.
The WPP network has won a number of awards for its work on the main Dove brand, including the Titanium Grand Prix and an Integrated gold Lion for "real beauty sketches" at Cannes in 2013.
A spokeswoman for Ogilvy & Mather declined to comment. A spokeswoman for Unilever had not responded to a request for comment by the time of publication.
Unilever launched Dove Men+Care in 2010 with a TV spot that aired during the Super Bowl.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)