Latest ad campaigns
TalkTalk is releasing an app that allows users to make their own music videos and will use the best in its X Factor idents.
Sky has once again turned to the cast of 'Toy Story' for a TV campaign promoting its broadband service.
River Island, the high-street fashion retailer, has released its first TV campaign, promoting its autumn/winter range.
IPC Media, the publisher of magazines including Chat and Woman, will next month run the first UK-wide campaign using the Bluetooth beacon technology that Apple pioneered in its stores.
Comparethemarket.com is running the first UK Premium Video Ad campaign on Facebook, to expand its recent activity around the baby Oleg character.
Sophie Turner, the actress who plays Sansa Stark in 'Game Of Thrones', has been revealed as the face of Karen Millen's autumn/winter 2014 campaign.
Mr Kipling, the baked goods brand owned by Premier Foods, uses a giant pink elephant to make its point that life is better with cake in its latest campaign.
Macmillan, the cancer charity, has defended itself from accusations of "hijacking" the ALS Association's ice bucket challenge craze, claiming it did not want to miss out on another social media phenomenon.
Uncle Ben's, the Mars food brand, has created a YouTube cooking channel as part of a campaign to encourage parents to cook with their children.
Aga, the British cooker brand indelibly linked with the upper-middle classes and their country homes, has released a campaign for its city oven.
Football ads for Adidas, Chevrolet and Fifa 15 dominate this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
Adam & Eve/DDB and Tribal Worldwide have created a digital platform for the pro-union Let's Stay Together campaign, designed to let the public celebrate the achievements of Scots and Scotland as part of the UK.
With the public so interested in the judges, is the new series destined to be a success with brands, Maisie McCabe asks.
Huawei, the Chinese technology giant, has hired Dare as its UK creative agency after a competitive pitch.
If there was a time that British advertising proved it could be an overwhelming force for good, it was surely during the government s high-impact Aids awareness campaign. Almost three decades after it first shocked millions of TV viewers with its i...
Online advertising fraud has caught the headlines recently after the Interactive Advertising Bureau's estimate that as much as 36 per cent of web traffic is considered fake and Twitter revealed that 23 million of its users are bots.
The people I know in the UK media business have little time for the terms "native advertising" or "organic reach".
The over-50s are a fast-growing demographic controlling four-fifths of the UK's disposable wealth. So why do advertisers continue to ignore them, Stefano Hatfield asks.
Jean Claude Van Damme returns to The Rockies for Coors Light's new campaign.
The latest brand to find itself at the centre of a social media storm was Greggs, purveyor of sausage rolls on the high street.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...