The Sun tells inept footballers: 'If you can't play, manage'
An overweight man and a skinny geek clumsily failing to kick a football are two of the images at the centre of a campaign for The Sun's Dream Team fantasy football league, which tells the inept sportsman: "If you can't play, manage".
The tongue-in-cheek campaign is rolling out to coincide with the approach of the English Premier League season across press and digital and tells football fans that they can win £500,000 through The Sun’s Dream Team.
Client: Rossa Shanks, head of marketing, The Sun; Greg Halfacre, executive, Dream Team
Brands: The Sun, Dream Team
Agency: Grey London
Creatives: Dave Monk, Johan Leandersson, Erik Uvhagen
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London