Comparethemarket.com brings in Liz Hurley
Comparethemarket.com has launched a new TV ad showing the past life of female meerkat Maiya as a spy, as part of a campaign involving Liz Hurley.
The TV ad, "Agent Maiya", is set on the Meerkovo Express and styled like a spy film. Maiya rescues Aleksandr from the clutches of the evil villain Tin Nose before parachuting off a high bridge to safety.
The Aleksandr voiceover says: "Maiya was the greatest spy in all of Russia. Now she is specials reward for peoples who get insurance or credit card at Comparethemarket.com. Simples."
Outdoor, social media, digital and experiential PR activity will support the TV ad. Comparethemarket has released a set of spy-themed photographs of Hurley to celebrate the campaign and she will feature at an event in London on Wednesday.
Javier Romartinez wrote the ad and Stephen Misir art directed it. Darren Walsh directed the spot through Passion Pictures. The media planning and buying for the campaign was by ZenithOptimedia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, West Midlands
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London