Watch the latest must-see viral videos from Coca-Cola, Radio 2 and Foot Locker
The latest viral video hits from Coca-Cola, BBC Radio 2 and Foot Locker.
Coca-Cola: Happiness Is Movement
The soft drinks giant continues its ‘Open Happiness’ creative theme, this time with a spot featuring animatronic puppets to demonstrate how movement is the key to one happy man's life.
Radio 2: Darkside Teaser
Radio 2 has commissioned an animated trailer, created by Aardman Animations, to promote its new drama, Darkside. The play, written by Sir Tom Stoppard, is based on Pink Floyd's classic 'The Dark Side of the Moon' album which is also the creative inspiration for the video.
Foot Locker - Harden Soul
NBA stars James Harden and Stephen Curry feature in this humorous ad for the sports apparel retailer.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London