Tesco gets edgy with urban dancing to promote F&F range
Interpretative, street and hip-hop are among the dance styles used in a TV ad promoting Tesco's F&F Autumn/Winter collection of men's and women's fashion.
The 40-second ad features dancers Wolfgang Mwanje and Emma Atkins, who "bring the collection to life" dancing to DJ Ben Pearce’s hit "What I Might Do". More than 100 dancers were auditioned for the campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £17000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Digital Creative - Concepts, Web, Mobile ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath