Emotional Thai mobile ad moves audience 'to tears'
An act of kindness is repaid 30 years after a Thai boy caught stealing medicine for his sick mother is saved by a kindly café owner who pays off the pharmacy owner and gives the boy food to take home, in an ad for Thai phone company True Move H.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford