Eurostar sends London bloggers to Paris for user-generated spot
The second wave of Eurostar's 'Stories Are Waiting' campaign launches on the travel company's website today, featuring content from London-based bloggers exploring the sights of Paris.
The user-generated video was created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. It uses photos and stories from London-based bloggers sent to Paris by Eurostar's media agency Arena Media.
The campaign also features holidays snaps from competition winners who submitted their photos through the Eurostories website, also created by AMV BBDO.
The video ad features images of Parisian landmarks, such as Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. It closes with the line "stories are waiting".
This is the second phase of the campaign, which includes a television ad that began a six-week run across national television in October.
The ad encouraged travellers to share their stories on social media with the hashtags #wheninparis or #wheninlondon.
The first spot, called "maybe" has already received 291,425 hits on YouTube.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire