Pick of the week: HSBC, Saatchi & Saatchi
Jeremy Lee applauds Saatchi & Saatchi’s efforts for HSBC: "Matching the high bar that JWT London bequeathed the agency was a big ask. And I think Saatchis has just about pulled it off." The spot was written by Rob Potts, art directed by Andy Jex and directed by Bob Harlow through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 per annum, City of London