LBC turns to Outdoor Plus for final push of Clegg versus Farage
Global Radio's LBC has partnered with Outdoor Plus to promote tonight's eagerly anticipated political showdown between Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg and Ukip's Nigel Farage.
LBC turns to Outdoor Plus for final push of Clegg v Farage
LBC’s Leaders Debate is being promoted on Outdoor Plus’ Euston Road underpass and the Eye, Holborn.
The deputy prime minister’s live clash with the Ukip leader is expected to provide the most robust debate this country has seen so far on the European Union.
Steve Atkinson, commercial director ay Outdoor Plus, said: "The LBC leaders debate is a huge national event and the team at Global wanted to create momentum ahead of the debate in a bold way. We have some of the largest and most iconic digital outdoor sites which were ideally suited to something of this scale."
James Rea, managing editor at LBC, said: "In a few hours time LBC will make history. What better way to remind listeners to tune in this evening than having the two leaders emblazoned across some of the most prominent outdoor advertising sites in the country."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury