OgilvyOne wins two yellow pencils at D&AD
Gravity Light, a light powered by the force of gravity, has picked up the UK's only black pencil at the D&AD Awards, while OgilvyOne UK wins two yellow pencils for British Airways.
Gravity Light: work by Therefore wins a Black Pencil
OgilvyOne’s "the magic of flying" work for BA won yellow pencils in the Integrated and Earned Media and Digital Design categories, at last night's awards.
Adam & Eve/DDB won a Yellow Pencil in the Branding category for its 'I’m Sorry I Spent it on Myself' campaign for Harvey Nichols. Grey London, meanwhile, picked up a Yellow Pencil for 'The Sunday Times — Rich List' for News UK.
Unilever was the most awarded client and Keith Weed, the chief marketing and communication officer, was there to accept the prize.
The current D&AD president Laura Jordan-Bambach gave the art director Alexandra Taylor the President’s Award, making Taylor the first woman to receive the honour.
Martin Riddiford and Jim Reeves of the industrial design company Therefore picked up both a White Pencil, which honours work that does good, and a Black Pencil for Gravity Light.
Jordan-Bambach and Tim Lindsay, the chief executive of D&AD presented the awards, which took place at Battersea Evolution.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)