OgilvyOne wins Direct Lions Grand Prix
OgilvyOne has won the Direct Lion Grand Prix for its "magic of flying" campaign for British Airways.
OgilvyOne: 'magic of flying' campaign for BA wins Direct Lions Grand Prix
The digital outdoor campaign at Piccadilly Circus showed an image of a child pointing upwards as planes flew overhead, alongside text specific to the actual plane in the sky. The campaign won two Yellow Pencils at the D&AD Awards.
Adam & Eve/DDB’s "sorry I spent it on myself" Christmas ad for Harvey Nichols was also highly regarded by the judges, winning a Gold Lion award the Cannes Lions ceremony this evening.
AIS London received a Silver Lion for "I wish my son had cancer", a campaign for the muscular dystrophy charity Harrison’s Fund.
Publicis London and Leo Burnett took the most awards of any UK agencies in the Direct Lions, winning two apiece.
Publicis London’s "fuck the poor" ad for the homelessness charity The Pillion Trust won a Silver and a Bronze Lion in the ceremony on Monday night.
Leo Burnett took home two Bronze Lions for its "second chance" ad for the charity Business in the Community.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)