Tukey of the week: Simple, Weber Shandwick
Simple’s new campaign brings James Swift out in hives: "You can hire as many white-coated experts as you like, but ‘dramatising’ the effects of city-living by painting a woman’s face red and puffy is still scaremongering. Why not just go the whole hog and give her scurvy too?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...