Metro picks Creative Orchestra for ad campaigns
Metro, the free newspaper owned by Daily Mail & General Trust, has appointed Creative Orchestra to handle its advertising.
Metro: hires Creative Orchestra to handle its advertising business
Creative Orchestra was appointed after a competitive pitch that Metro ran itself. The agency will work with Metro’s marketing team to create trade and consumer advertising campaigns.
In particular, Creative Orchestra will be charged with spreading the word about Story, Metro’s in-house creative agency that writes advertorials for clients.
Karen Wall, the executive director at Metro, said: "We were really impressed with Creative Orchestra. They have relevant experience tackling trade briefs and some great ideas around developing our brand to consumers. We are really looking forward to working with the team."
Metro's incumbent creative agency was Dare, which won the account in January 2013 after a pitch that was handled by ISBA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire