St John Ambulance hunts agency for stadium campaign
St John Ambulance is looking for a creative agency to create ads that will run during half time at football matches.
St John Ambulance: 'save the boy" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The first aid charity has been contacting agencies directly about the project, to create films to show on big screens at football stadiums during half time. It is understood that two or three agencies will be selected to pitch.
The process does not affect St John Ambulance's relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which has handled the charity’s advertising since 2008, when it was appointed without a pitch.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s most recent TV campaign for St John Ambulance was called "save the boy" and showed a father struggling to save his son.
St John Ambulance did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)