Advertising news & analysis
Latest advertising news
Check One Two, the testicular cancer awareness campaign, is launching a comedy show airing tonight on Channel 4, as part of its commitment to beat cancer.
Chanel no 5's epic ad featuring supermodel Gisele Bündchen and directed by Hollywood Baz Lurhman has reached the top spot of this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
Virgin Media's next ad featuring Ally the Night Owl, an owl who likes to stay up late watching TV shows, will launch in 'The X Factor' tomorrow night.
The Economist is unveiling a campaign that uses provocative headlines in a bid to increase the brand's subscriber base.
Omnicom's PHD has won the coveted Media Grand Prix 2014 after claiming no fewer than seven gold awards at the Media Week Awards last night.
Fashion, clothing, footwear accessories category Title: D Rose Jump Store Client: Adidas Brand: Adidas D Rose 3.5 Senior communications manager: Steve Marks Brand communications manager: Tim Day Agency: TBWA\London Chief creative off...
Hotpoint Appliances is sponsoring the Good Food Channel's World of Flavour strand in a six-figure deal, with idents running until September next year.
The scene is a big sound stage at Shepperton studios. Tensions are running a little high on the Oxo family kitchen set.
MediaCom has been shortlisted almost three times more than the next most-nominated agencies for Campaign's Media Awards.
UKTV is supporting the launch of UKTV Play, its new video-on-demand service, with an animated campaign.
Manchester City and Belgium captain Vincent Kompany is promoting the launch of the Skreamer boot, through an innovative video partnership with FourFourTwo.
A man in Australia has become what is believed to be the first person convicted of sex offences as a result of the lauded "Sweetie" campaign.
Greg Delaney and Mark Lund, the founders of DLKW Lowe, have backed Trigger Buzz, a new company providing real-time creative content for brands.
Amazon Fire TV, the internet giant's video-streaming box for TVs, has launched a campaign focusing on the product's voice-recognition capabilities.
118 118, the directory assistance firm, is launching a multimillion-pound TV campaign to promote 118 118 Money, its lending arm.
Currys PC World is launching a brand campaign ahead of the Christmas season with the strapline "we start with you".
Argos is releasing the second ad in its "get set go Argos" campaign.
Philips is unveiling an online campaign starring the Olympic gymnast Louis Smith, aimed at encouraging people to ditch bottled juice in favour of making fresh juices at home.
Funding Circle, the peer-to-peer lending company, has picked Karmarama to handle its creative account after a competitive pitch.
Lynda Bellingham has died, her agent has confirmed. The actress had been suffering from colon cancer after being diagnosed in July 2013.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director (Corporate Communications) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £80k, London (Central), London (Greater)