Advertising news & analysis
Latest advertising news
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Captain Morgan, the Diageo rum brand, has been forced to pull a Facebook ad after the Advertising Standards Authority ruled that it implied alcohol conquered boredom.
How the Let's Stay Together campaign came together by MT Rainey.
AOL UK is claiming an industry "milestone" after making all of its online advertising available to be traded programmatically this week.
Creature London has created the winning image for Cosmopolitan's campaign to remember the victims of honour killings.
Omnicom Group, home to BBDO, DDB Worldwide and Omnicom Media Group, has reported a 7 per cent rise in pre-tax profits to $514.7 million for the second quarter, on the back of recovering ad markets and strong organic growth.
Samsung has created an outdoor campaign to coincide with the first birthday of the future monarch, Prince George, featuring pictures of another baby George.
Suzuki is releasing a brand campaign for its Swift range of cars including a TV spot that breaks on Monday.
Now the gold tickertape has settled after Super Mario scored big time and Lionel made a Messi of his golden chance, it's a good time to work out who won the battle of the brands in terms of digital customer engagement over the four weeks of Brasil, B...
A grandma announces that she wants to "get pregnant" in a Fruittella TV ad launching nationwide tonight during Big Brother on Channel 5.
Simon Labbett, the founder and creative director at Hometown London, questions whether bravery is ever an appropriate buzzword for the ad industry.
Heineken has postponed a special three-hour live TV show on CNBC that was set to promote its new @wherenext service, in the aftermath of the MH17 plane disaster in Ukraine.
Nike, Omega and Bose were among the brands to congratulate Rory McIlroy, the Northern Irish golfer, on winning the Open yesterday afternoon.
Crusha has continued its mix of cats and off-the-wall humour in its new TV and cinema campaign, despite changing creative agencies.
Magnum Mini has created a series of film-themed idents for its seven-figure sponsorship of the 9pm daily movie on Film4.
Belvita, the Mondelez-owned breakfast bar brand, has hired Droga5 Europe to handle its pan-European advertising account.
Mark Lund, a managing partner at Now, is leaving the agency he helped found to join McCann Worldgroup UK as its chief executive.
Art Everywhere, the campaign that fills outdoor advertising sites with famous artwork, returns on Monday for a six-week run.
Nike has made it to the top spot of this week's Campaign Viral Chart with a celeb-packed 90-second spot featuring Jay-Z, Tiger Woods and Michael Jordon.
The Big Bus Challenge, the contest that rewards outstanding bus advertising, opens for entries this week.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/JUNIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Retail, telcos, mobile, brand portfolio, up to £40k Judi Patton up to £40k, London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Exec | Travel | £30k Salt £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£46K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits Package, London (Greater)
- Senior Shopper Insights Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£62K + Generous Car Allowance + Bonus, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)