Advertising news & analysis
Latest advertising news
This year's Media Week Awards have attracted a record number of 563 entries from the UK's most innovative media companies.
Rapp has been awarded the creative, media and data accounts for Cigna Insurance Services in the UK, following a three-way pitch.
Smoking rights campaign group Forest has clashed with the Advertising Standards Authority and the Department of Health over claims in a television ad that smoking can cause "mutations" in the body.
The City of London Police is replacing ads on websites that flout copyright laws with banners warning people that they could be breaking the law.
Greenpeace has launched a campaign featuring a dozen playful cats to mark today as International Tiger Day.
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
Creative start-up Dawson Pickering has appointed Dudley Desborough as managing director.
Megan Wooding has been appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam.
Specsavers' creative director Graham Daldry describes how his in-house team turned Luis Suarez biting an opponent into a viral ad for his brand in less than 16 hours.
Always' "like a girl" ad by Leo Burnett tops the Campaign Viral Chart for the second time in three weeks.
McDonald's UK is tonight launching the first ad in its 'Here's to What Matters' campaign, focusing on its charity work.
Premier Foods has picked McCann London to bring the Homepride brand mascot, Fred, back to TV advertising.
Netflix is on the hunt for a creative agency ahead of a major expansion into Europe.
This week, James Chandler, global mobile director, Mindshare launches the agency's wearable tech unit in NYC, presents to his 'Mobile Mum and Dad' at Facebook and tries to get the skinny on the iPhone 6.
As the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games kick off Campaign looks at some of the advertising that has aired in its run-up.
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Captain Morgan, the Diageo rum brand, has been forced to pull a Facebook ad after the Advertising Standards Authority ruled that it implied alcohol conquered boredom.
AOL UK is claiming an industry "milestone" after making all of its online advertising available to be traded programmatically this week.
How the Let's Stay Together campaign came together by MT Rainey.
Creature London has created the winning image for Cosmopolitan's campaign to remember the victims of honour killings.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/JUNIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Retail, telcos, mobile, brand portfolio, up to £40k Judi Patton up to £40k, London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Search Account Director Major Players £0.0000000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Insight Manager Stopgap £54000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Corporate Account Executive Bell Pottinger (Services) Limited £23,000- £25,000, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / Holborn and Covent Garden, London (Greater)
- Studio Creative Director Corporate Events Services Ltd Excellent Package Available, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Head of Studio - Packaging Network Career Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)