The Sun tells inept footballers: 'If you can't play, manage'
An overweight man and a skinny geek clumsily failing to kick a football are two of the images at the centre of a campaign for The Sun's Dream Team fantasy football league, which tells the inept sportsman: "If you can't play, manage".
The tongue-in-cheek campaign is rolling out to coincide with the approach of the English Premier League season across press and digital and tells football fans that they can win £500,000 through The Sun’s Dream Team.
Client: Rossa Shanks, head of marketing, The Sun; Greg Halfacre, executive, Dream Team
Brands: The Sun, Dream Team
Agency: Grey London
Creatives: Dave Monk, Johan Leandersson, Erik Uvhagen
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London