Joint lands £4m ad account for Arcadia's BHS
Joint has picked up the £4 million advertising account for the Arcadia Group-owned department store BHS.
BHS: Arcadia handled pitch
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed shops. The review, which kicked off in April, was handled directly by Arcadia.
Joint has been tasked with reinvigorating the brand.
The appointment follows thehiring of Maxus to handle Arcadia’s media planning and buying account, which moved from Carat.
The advertising business leaves Cheethambell JWT, which had worked with BHS since 2011 after beating Now in a final shoot-out.
The Manchester-based agency created a four-week TV and print campaign for the brand that ran in September 2012.
Joint would not comment on the win.
BHS was acquired by Sir Philip Green in 2002 andincorporated into Arcadia in 2009. It has 179 stores and 18 dedicated homeware shops in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London