Watch the latest must-see viral videos from Coca-Cola, Radio 2 and Foot Locker
The latest viral video hits from Coca-Cola, BBC Radio 2 and Foot Locker.
Coca-Cola: Happiness Is Movement
The soft drinks giant continues its ‘Open Happiness’ creative theme, this time with a spot featuring animatronic puppets to demonstrate how movement is the key to one happy man's life.
Radio 2: Darkside Teaser
Radio 2 has commissioned an animated trailer, created by Aardman Animations, to promote its new drama, Darkside. The play, written by Sir Tom Stoppard, is based on Pink Floyd's classic 'The Dark Side of the Moon' album which is also the creative inspiration for the video.
Foot Locker - Harden Soul
NBA stars James Harden and Stephen Curry feature in this humorous ad for the sports apparel retailer.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex