Rapp rehires Rich Donovan and Jon Leney
Rapp has boosted its creative team in London by rehiring Rich Donovan and Jon Leney from Partners Andrews Aldridge, and bringing in creatives from Elvis and JWT.
Rapp: Jason Andrews hires Jon Leney and Rich Donovan (l to r)
Donovan and Leney, who were both senior creatives at Engine-owned agency Partners Andrews Aldridge, re-joined Rapp as creative directors on the agency’s Virgin Media account this week.
The creative pair had previously been group heads at the agency before leaving to join Partners Andrews Aldridge in 2009.
Rapp’s executive creative director Jason Andrews – who only joined himself in September 2012 - said the agency had been trying to snare Donovan and Leney for the past eight months after the pair came highly recommended to him.
Rapp has also hired two creative teams. Copywriter Mat Prime and art director Matt Daymond, who join from Elvis, and Dennie de Wever and Sophia Rabl, who join from JWT.
Both teams are expected to join Rapp in the coming weeks and will work across all accounts, but with a focus on Virgin Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region