Cast of Toy Story star in Sky broadband ad
Sky has roped in the cast of Disney-Pixar's 'Toy Story' for a TV ad promoting the broadcaster's broadband service.
The 50-second animated spot features the cast from the 'Toy Story' films, including Woody and Buzz Lightyear, the latter character voiced by Tim Allen. Actors Timothy Dalton and Kristen Schaal also lent their voices.
In the ad, the toys are all using the internet when the router blows up after being overloaded. The characters panic until the 'Toy Story' aliens point up and murmur the answer their problems – Sky.
The new ad, which was created by Disney-Pixar in collaboration with WCRS and Sky, also coincides with a new 'Toy Story' TV special, which airs in the UK and Ireland on Sky Movies Disney in October. The ad airs today across Sky and terrestrial channels, and will be backed by print and outdoor executions.
At WCRS, David Dearlove and Richard Nott helped create the ad, which was directed by Mark Walsh through Disney-Pixar. MediaCom handled the media buying and planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford