BHS reverses a striptease to target working mothers
A striptease is given a unique twist as a woman seductively gets dressed for work to Peggy Lee's 'I am A Woman' track.
The song was chosen as part of BHS’s empowerment strategy and is targeting working mothers and aims to raise awareness of its autumn collection.
Client: Jacqui Gray, creative director, and Louise Taylor, head of marketing at BHS
Creative: Damon Collins
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Art Director Major Players negotiable, Leamington Spa
- Digital Project Manager Profiles Creative £35000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London