Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
Travelodge: CHI & Partners, Inferno and McCann are believed to be involved
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group has revealed the timings for its Williams & Glyn’s ad pitch. A brief will go out on 13 December, with presentations to be held in mid-January.
Pitches for Travelodge’s advertising account are being held on 17 December. CHI & Partners, Inferno and McCann London are believed to have been invited to compete for the brief. The business was previously handled by Rapier, which has been reborn within CHI. Travelodge hired Initiative to handle its media account earlier this year.
Elsewhere in media, agencies involved in the Heinz pitch are eschewing early Christmas parties in favour of preparing for meetings next week. The incumbent in Europe is Vizeum.
Talking of Christmas, there’s a possibility that British Airways’ ad review will continue into the new year. Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Ogilvy, Mother and SapientNitro are all involved. And agency fingers will be crossed that Santa’s elves deliver a message in the new-business sack for Dixons and Ladbrokes before the big day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London