Lucozade, Smirnoff and Specsavers lead top-ten most-viewed creative work
With more than 400 days of video content streamed on the Campaign site this year, we take a look at the most popular campaigns from our Work section in 2013.
Lucozade: 2013's most-viewed creative from The Work section
No one brand or agency dominated the top-ten list, with offerings from Lucozade, Smirnoff and Specsavers leading the way.
Late entries to the list include Channel 4's "born risky" ad, Specasaver's "workout" by Specsavers Creative, and Sony's "volcano" by McCann London – all released in October and November.
Lucozade's "last man standing" spot by Grey, published on the site in January, took the top position.
An upbeat ad for McCain's oven chips, titled "happy days", also struck a cheery chord with Work section viewers. Beattie McGuinness Bungay created the ad.
Click the links in the list below to view the campaigns, see the creative credits and read more about each ad.
- Lucozade "last man standing" by Grey
- Smirnoff "the Apple Bite" by Mother London
- Specsavers "workout" by Specsavers Creative
- Moneysupermarket.com "running with cats" by Mother
- Debenhams "autumn/winter 2013" by JWT London
- Sony "volcano" by McCann London
- McCain "happy days" by Beattie McGuinness Bungay
- Channel 4 "born risky" by 4Creative
- Strongbow "moment of truth" by St Luke's
- Halifax "Linda" by Adam & Eve/DDB
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London