Creature lands £15m William Hill ad account
Creature has picked up the £15 million advertising account for William Hill after a competitive pitch.
William Hill: incumbent declined to pitch
The bookmaker called the review in November last year. Fabula, which handled the sports book business, declined to repitch. Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which worked on the gambling account, also chose not to repitch.
The process was handled internally and it is understood that Leagas Delaney and Brothers and Sisters were involved at an earlier stage.
Fabula was responsible for the "football passion" execution that featured the Welsh footballer Robbie Savage. It also created the "can you spot the FA Cup?" idents, which aired on ITV.
William Hill’s media planning and buying account, which is held by Vizeum, is not affected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...