IPA eyes longer client/agency relationships
The IPA has launched two templates to help agencies and their clients establish better working relationships.
Priest: calls for better working relationships
It is hoped that agencies and clients will use the 100-Day Charter to manage the start of a new relationship. The Relationship Contract, meanwhile, is designed to provide a "psychological framework" for agencies and clients.
Ian Priest, the president of the IPA, said: "I’m keen that as an industry we can move towards a culture of fewer pitches and longer partnerships."
Priest added that he hoped the initiative would accelerate the time it takes an agency to become fully integrated into a client’s way of working.
The templates are part of the first chapter of the IPA’s commercial creative contract, published ahead of the President’s New Year Reception this evening (9 January).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire