IPA eyes longer client/agency relationships
The IPA has launched two templates to help agencies and their clients establish better working relationships.
Priest: calls for better working relationships
It is hoped that agencies and clients will use the 100-Day Charter to manage the start of a new relationship. The Relationship Contract, meanwhile, is designed to provide a "psychological framework" for agencies and clients.
Ian Priest, the president of the IPA, said: "I’m keen that as an industry we can move towards a culture of fewer pitches and longer partnerships."
Priest added that he hoped the initiative would accelerate the time it takes an agency to become fully integrated into a client’s way of working.
The templates are part of the first chapter of the IPA’s commercial creative contract, published ahead of the President’s New Year Reception this evening (9 January).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England