IPA eyes longer client/agency relationships
The IPA has launched two templates to help agencies and their clients establish better working relationships.
Priest: calls for better working relationships
It is hoped that agencies and clients will use the 100-Day Charter to manage the start of a new relationship. The Relationship Contract, meanwhile, is designed to provide a "psychological framework" for agencies and clients.
Ian Priest, the president of the IPA, said: "I’m keen that as an industry we can move towards a culture of fewer pitches and longer partnerships."
Priest added that he hoped the initiative would accelerate the time it takes an agency to become fully integrated into a client’s way of working.
The templates are part of the first chapter of the IPA’s commercial creative contract, published ahead of the President’s New Year Reception this evening (9 January).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)