OnePiece unveils #HackTheSale social campaign
OnePiece, the Norwegian clothing company, is inviting customers to share its #HackTheSale campaign on Facebook and Twitter, to collectively drive down the price of a "onesie" jumpsuit.
OnePiece: launches #HackTheSale campaign
Every time a customer uses the #HackTheSale app to share the campaign on Facebook or Twitter, the price of a Lusekofte Onesie, which starts at £139, will go down.
Customers who take part will be sent an email notifying them of the final price and a link to the OnePiece online store.
Ole Fjelberg, president and partner at OnePiece Jump, said: "It's exciting to launch a campaign which is solely social. People collaborating together to get a good offer for everyone by giving us value in the form of awareness. It's a win-win.
Harkable, which was recently appointed to work with OnePiece in the UK, developed the app and the campaign's accompanying social media strategy.
Chris Harris, partner at Harkable, said: "This campaign gives a social media twist to the January sales, putting OnePiece’s web-savvy audience in charge of getting a great offer."
The #HackTheSale campaign runs until 31 January.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London