OnePiece unveils #HackTheSale social campaign
OnePiece, the Norwegian clothing company, is inviting customers to share its #HackTheSale campaign on Facebook and Twitter, to collectively drive down the price of a "onesie" jumpsuit.
OnePiece: launches #HackTheSale campaign
Every time a customer uses the #HackTheSale app to share the campaign on Facebook or Twitter, the price of a Lusekofte Onesie, which starts at £139, will go down.
Customers who take part will be sent an email notifying them of the final price and a link to the OnePiece online store.
Ole Fjelberg, president and partner at OnePiece Jump, said: "It's exciting to launch a campaign which is solely social. People collaborating together to get a good offer for everyone by giving us value in the form of awareness. It's a win-win.
Harkable, which was recently appointed to work with OnePiece in the UK, developed the app and the campaign's accompanying social media strategy.
Chris Harris, partner at Harkable, said: "This campaign gives a social media twist to the January sales, putting OnePiece’s web-savvy audience in charge of getting a great offer."
The #HackTheSale campaign runs until 31 January.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester