OnePiece unveils #HackTheSale social campaign
OnePiece, the Norwegian clothing company, is inviting customers to share its #HackTheSale campaign on Facebook and Twitter, to collectively drive down the price of a "onesie" jumpsuit.
OnePiece: launches #HackTheSale campaign
Every time a customer uses the #HackTheSale app to share the campaign on Facebook or Twitter, the price of a Lusekofte Onesie, which starts at £139, will go down.
Customers who take part will be sent an email notifying them of the final price and a link to the OnePiece online store.
Ole Fjelberg, president and partner at OnePiece Jump, said: "It's exciting to launch a campaign which is solely social. People collaborating together to get a good offer for everyone by giving us value in the form of awareness. It's a win-win.
Harkable, which was recently appointed to work with OnePiece in the UK, developed the app and the campaign's accompanying social media strategy.
Chris Harris, partner at Harkable, said: "This campaign gives a social media twist to the January sales, putting OnePiece’s web-savvy audience in charge of getting a great offer."
The #HackTheSale campaign runs until 31 January.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment car and other fantastic benefits , Buckinghamshire
- Senior Account Manager Tan Media c. £40,000 per annum, London (Greater) / Camden, London (Greater)