Britvic calls digital pitch
Britvic has kicked off a digital pitch to find a digital agency or agencies to work across its brands.
Robinsons: digital currently handled by its ad incumbent, BBH
Digital activity is currently created by a number of agencies, including those that handle Britvic's brands’ ad accounts. Bartle Bogle Hegarty works on Robinsons, J2O and Tango, while CHI & Partners holds the Drench business.
Britvic, which aims to create a holistic digital strategy for its brands, has approached agencies it already works with as well as digital shops. A brief was released this week.
A spokeswoman for Britvic said: "We have identified the need for a digital partner to improve our brands and keep up with changes in this fast-paced environment."
Britvic appointed BBH and CHI in 2004. Four years later, it moved the Tango and J2O accounts from CHI to BBH without a pitch, leaving CHI to focus on Drench.
The company also owns brands such as Pennine Spring, Amé and Purdey’s, and distributes brands including Pepsi and 7 Up on behalf of PepsiCo.
The pitch only covers Britvic’s own brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)