Pitch update: Latest on Finish, Air Wick and Clearasil creative pitches
Four agencies have made the shortlist for the £300 million pan-European BGL Group media review. The company, which operates Compare-themarket.com, has invited MEC, Mindshare, OMD and the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, to the next stage of the AAR-run process.
Comparethemarket.com: media review
Reckitt Benckiser is also moving forward in its global creative review for the Finish, Air Wick and Clearasil brands, which are currently handled by Havas Worldwide. The FMCG giant has split the three brands up and invited several agencies to pitch for one or more. Pitches will be held in mid-April, with Agency Assessments International’s David Wethey running the review.
Groups of agencies have until today (20 February) to submit their RFIs for the smart energy meter pitch. The Smart Meter Central Delivery Body has asked agencies to explain how they would deliver advertising, media, communications planning and CRM, and what provisions they would make for social and digital activity.
National Savings and Investments, most famous for using Lord Sugar in its advertising, has progressed in its review through the Crown Commercial Service. The incumbent is The Gate London and pitches are due to be held in mid-April.
BMB, Mcgarrybowen and The Brooklyn Brothers are all pitching for a creative brief from the lettings website HouseTrip this week. The winner will work on advertising in France, the UK, Germany and Spain.
Chemistry meetings for the advertising account for BMW – a founding client of WCRS with a relationship spanning 35 years – are being held next week, with pitches set to take place in April.
The Royal British Legion, which is seeking an agency to handle a brief to encourage year-round giving, is running pitches in mid-March. BMB, M&C Saatchi and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R have all been selected. The account was previously handled by The Gate London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London