Mcgarrybowen wins HouseTrip business
Mcgarrybowen has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the holiday rental website HouseTrip.
HouseTrip: first ad shop hire
The agency defeated BMB and The Brooklyn Brothers in a final three-way shoot-out led by Zaid Al-Qassab, the chief marketing officer of HouseTrip, working with Oystercatchers.
Mcgarrybowen becomes the company’s first advertising agency and will handle strategy and creative in its four key markets of the UK, France, Germany and Spain.
The agency has been briefed to help HouseTrip transform the way people rent holiday accommodation, as well as help design the company’s brand and establish its positioning. Al-Qassab said: "HouseTrip offers an incredible opportunity because the company is operating in a market where there still isn’t a hugely branded proposition.
"I’m delighted that, in Mcgarrybowen, we have found a fantastic partner that has the strategic and creative flair to land our brand at this crucial juncture."
Following the completion of the advertising review, Al-Qasaab has now embarked on a pan-European pitch for a PR agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)