OMD tops Gunn Report media table
OMD was the most-awarded media network in 2013 for the eighth year, according to The Gunn Report For Media.
McDonald’s: most-awarded advertiser in media contests in 2013
The evaluation of media creativity, which launched in 2004, combines winners’ lists from the most significant global and national awards shows in 37 markets to establish a league table.
There was a change in second place, with Publicis Groupe’s Starcom MediaVest Group leapfrogging last year’s runner-up, Mindshare.
The top holding company was Group M, followed by Omnicom Media Group and Publicis Groupe.
The US was once again the most-awarded country, with the UK in second place ahead of India in third.
McDonald’s, which works with OMD, was the most-awarded advertiser.
The report highlights the greater use of digital and social media in the award-winning campaigns. It points to five trends: bravery, integration, speed of communications, universal values and the growing importance of earned media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London