OMD tops Gunn Report media table
OMD was the most-awarded media network in 2013 for the eighth year, according to The Gunn Report For Media.
McDonald’s: most-awarded advertiser in media contests in 2013
The evaluation of media creativity, which launched in 2004, combines winners’ lists from the most significant global and national awards shows in 37 markets to establish a league table.
There was a change in second place, with Publicis Groupe’s Starcom MediaVest Group leapfrogging last year’s runner-up, Mindshare.
The top holding company was Group M, followed by Omnicom Media Group and Publicis Groupe.
The US was once again the most-awarded country, with the UK in second place ahead of India in third.
McDonald’s, which works with OMD, was the most-awarded advertiser.
The report highlights the greater use of digital and social media in the award-winning campaigns. It points to five trends: bravery, integration, speed of communications, universal values and the growing importance of earned media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Propel £201 - £400 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Guru Careers £26 - 32k, Based in London (N1)