Lastminute.com launches digital video campaign for Secret Hotels
Lastminute.com is launching a digital campaign to promote its Top Secret Hotels service.
The video campaign, created by Y by PI&C the European office of the agency People Ideas & Culture, shows a woman arriving at her Top Secret Hotel wearing a blindfold. She is shown travelling through the hotel, ending up at her room.
When customers book Top Secret Hotels, they are only given a description rather than the exact hotel they are booking in return for a discount and idea of the campaign is to reassure customers about the service.
At Y by PI&C, the chief idea architects (or creative directors) were Domenico Vitale and Doug Raboy. Emilie Olsson and Clara Salvo-Sotelo were the art directors and Katie Redmond wrote the campaign.
James Leigh directed the ad, Mike Paletta produced the campaign and the production company was CY&N, PI&C’s content and production company.
The video will be used on the Lastminute.com website alongside a discount for the Secret Hotels service, as well as being uploaded to the Lastminute.com YouTube channel. The paid element of the campaign will include VOD, seeding and social.
Sarah Bartlett, the chief marketing officer at Lastminute.com said Lastminute.com wanted to dramatise the "intrigue and excitement" of the Top Secret Hotel booking process through this campaign.
Bartlett said: "This video campaign embodies the essence of our love living brand message – help and reward the spontaneous – so customers make more of their free time.
"We are really pleased with the direction Y by PI&C developed and hope it will inspire people to try it for themselves."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)