LIVE@AdvertisingWeek: our top five videos
This week Campaign has turned its video cameras on celebrities, media moguls, scientists and glossy magazine editors for our LIVE@AdvertisingWeek blog of Advertising Week Europe.
David Rothschild: US economist is interviewed at Advertising Week 2014
Here are our top five (although we suggest you also check out all of our videos on the Brand Republic YouTube channel).
1) James Caan names the worst pitch he ever saw
2) Sir Martin Sorrell tells us why Google is "all powerful" and which companies could possibly challenge its supremacy
3) Sir Trevor McDonald explains why more TV channels in the digital age can only be a good thing
4) Suki Thompson, a founding partner of the marketing consultancy Oystercatchers, shares her three tips for agencies to work better with their clients
5) Microsoft's David Rothschild, the economist who correctly predicted the votes of 50 out of the 51 states in the 2012 US election, explains why advertising has a way to go to embrace predictive science
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London